Our goal, the absolute satisfaction of the client
SIDMA is fully focussed on producing, trading and forming high quality products, as well as on providing high level services aiming at the client’s full satisfaction; it applies proper procedures in order to:
- ensure that the processes are adequate and efficient, and that they meet its clients’ requirements; encourage innovation, improve communication, team spirit and the cooperation between the company’s various departments, including suppliers, contractors and clients;
- apply modern management procedures and scientific methods;
- encourage the ongoing improvement of the processes supporting the company’s business.
In this context we are committed to the following:
- Implementing a Quality System pursuant to the ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Enforcing the relevant legislation.
- Constantly improving the efficiency of our Quality System.
- Complying with clients’ demands, as well as with legal and technical obligations regarding the products and services we provide.
- Recognising and satisfying the Company stakeholders’ demands.
- Offering products and services that meet our clients’ needs and expectations, and giving serious consideration to their feedback (comments, complaints, suggestions).
- Setting objective quality targets and monitoring their progress.
- Ensuring that all employees are fully updated on their specific responsibilities in respect of quality, by being involved in the preparation, execution and evaluation of quality-related activities.
- Providing the Company’s workforce with the requisite education, training and information.
- Having the essential financial and human resources, training and tools to support the process of continuous quality improvement.
- Using modern practices and tools, and optimising our internal operations.
- Identifying potential occupational risks and taking measures to eliminate them. Spotting business opportunities and taking action to make the most of them.
- Making sure that the methods and procedures we follow are environmentally friendly and safe for employees.