The environment does not belong to us; we borrow it from future generations and when we pass it on to them, they must be able to live in it. SIDMA is fully focussed on conducting all its business activities with a sense of social responsibility, taking full account of the impact they can have on the environment and its goals for sustainable development; it is committed to:
- Conducting its business activities in accordance with the applicable law and enforcing strict in-house environmental standards.
- Taking all necessary measures to prevent air, water or land pollution.
- Identifying the scope and purpose of environmental interventions.
- Evaluating and improving its overall environmental performance.
- Introducing continuous staff training and information on environmental matters.
- Consolidating the concept of environmental awareness and a green vision to inspire all Company employees, from top to bottom.